Gibbys Garden, The Cannabis Center of Excellence, and Patriots Helping Vets are excited to launch a veterans cannabis access research project in Massachusetts for the first 450 qualifying veterans.
After completing a baseline survey, veterans will be able to purchase a cannabis product bundle consisting of Gibby’s Garden products at one of four cannabis retail outlets in Massachusetts. The bundle includes:
Two ⅛ ounces of cannabis flower
2 strains of pre-rolls
15 ml of cannabis tincture
As part of the research study, Veterans will be asked to report on access to cannabis issues and the product(s) and its impact on their health and wellness. This research study is approved by the UMass Dartmouth IRB.SIGN UP HERE!
LATEST FROM THE PROJECT
Participating Cannabis Research Study Retail Outlets
Join the Program Now!
- Register with iCount here, and follow the instructions.
- Qualifying veterans take the CCOE Intake survey, and select the cannabis dispensary they would like to purchase Cannabis from in Massachusetts.
- Veteran receives an email from the CCOE with information about the study including a study code to present at the four retailers.
- Veteran purchases cannabis from one of four retail outlets in MA, presenting an email or screenshot of the study enrollment, along with their military ID in order to qualify to take the program.
- Veteran reports on the impact of the cannabis use on paper or using the Tetragram app to record the impacts after each use.